Create a textural embroidery that pops off the fabric! these delightful strawberries and bursting off the fabric. Stumpwork is a type of textural embroidery that uses padding, wire, and textural stitches to create elements that stand away from the fabric creating 3D elements.
In this hand embroidery kit you’ll learn how to make sculptural strawberries and leaves that stick out from the fabric. You’ll learn how to stitch the stem stitch, pistil stitch, detached chain stitch, berry stitch, couching, long and short satin stitch, button hole stitch, and corded detached buttonhole stitch.
- 4 inch beech wood embroidery hoop
- Peach cotton fabric - Hand embroidery needle
- Full skeins of dmc embroidery thread
- Transfer pen
- Backing materials
- Printed instructions with detailed photo, step-by-step instructions
Made in United States
• Dimensions: 6″ x 6″ x 1″ (15.2 x 15.2 x 2.5 cm)
• Weight: 6.5 oz (184.3 g)
Free shipping for orders over $100.
$7.95 flat rate shipping for all orders under $100.
Free local pickup in Fircrest or Gig Harbor!