Have you been interested in three dimensional embroidery? Want to try creating a variety of stitches that pop off the fabric? Then the 3D woodland embroidery kit is perfect for you! This design features an applique wood trunk and 3D greenery. Even if you haven't tried 3D embroidery before, this kit makes it approachable and fun. With this design you'll learn to use the split back stitch, reverse chain stitch, padded satin stitch, pistol stitch, colonial knot, stem stitch, detached chain stitch, couching, woven picot stitch, bullion knot, cast on stitch, and needle weaving bar.
- blue and tan quilting cotton fabric
- 5 inch beechwood embroidery hoop
- Full skeins of dmc embroidery thread
- Transfer design
- Embroidery needle
- Sewing pins
- Backing materials (felt & sawtooth hook)
- Detailed printed instructions with helpful photos and step-by-steps
Free shipping for orders over $100.
$7.95 flat rate shipping for all orders under $100.
Free local pickup in Fircrest or Gig Harbor!