We Are Sisters Candle
We Are Sisters. & Much More. - Infused With "The Stories Mom Doesn't Know About... And She Never Will!" Scent: Lemon Drop Martini
My mom still doesn't know about the time I poured salt in my sisters hair when she was sleeping. My sister had to dissolve the salt in hot water! I won that battle until she took scissors to my Barbie's hair.
- 100% Natural Soy (Grown and Manufactured in the U.S.)
- Hand poured by the Malicious Women in Snohomish, WA
- The Finest Custom Blended Fragrances
- Braided Cotton with Paper Core Wick (Zinc & Lead Free)
- No Additives (UV Inhibitors/ binders/ stabilizers or artificial colors)
- Easy to read, light and water resistant labels
- 9 oz. Reusable Apothecary (3.75" High X 2.75 DIA) Jar with Strong Metal Lid.
- Burn Time: Approximately 40 - 50 hours
Malicious Women Co. handcrafted soy candles are natural and burn cleaner than traditional paraffin candles. The scented, creamy soy wax is hand poured into a vintage apothecary style recyclable jar. After approximately 45 hours of burn time or when the candle wax burns down to 1/4" from the bottom of the jar, simply melt the remaining soy wax in very hot water and wipe clean. Visit their FAQ page to learn all the tips & tricks to ensure you get ALL 45 hours of burn time from your new candle.