Seed Lollipop - Pollinator
Help save our pollinators! Seed Pops are designed to be planted into the ground or a container. Just unwrap, plant and grow! Each Bumble Bee, Butterfly and Hummingbird Seed Pop includes a curated selection of perennial wildflower seeds, compost, clay, coconut husk and planting instructions. Once planted, the wooden stick serves as a plant marker.
Bees, butterflies and hummingbirds play an integral role in our food supply. These creatures are facing extinction, due to variables including modern
- Mixed Non-GMO Perennial Wildflower Seeds (non-invasive across USA).
- Compost, Clay, Coconut Husk
- Planting Instructions
- Bumble Bee Seed Blend: China Aster, Lanced-Leaved & Plains, Coreopsis, Purple Coneflower, Wild Bergamot, Black-Eyed Susan
- Hummingbird Seed Blend: Wild Bergamot, Black-Eyed Susan, Dwarf, Spurred Snapdragon, Sweet William Pinks, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis
- Butterfly Seed Blend: Dwarf Cosmos, Black-Eyed Susan, Butterfly Milkweed, Wild Bergamot, Purple Coneflower, Lance-Leaved & Plains Coreopsis