The newly redesigned 1Canoe2 recipe binder is an heirloom-worthy letterpress recipe binder or book. Imagine writing your most prized recipes in this letterpressed binder and passing it on to your daughter, best friend or sister.
Use this binder as an album for your favorite recipes, with ample room to write notes and include photos, or just print out full size pages from the internet, fold them and store them here. They've thought of (hopefully) everything for you...new tab categories, easily writeable cards that won't smear as you're writing, and best of all, the inside covers offer helpful shortcuts, substitutions, and a place to write a little something about the cook.
Here are the details:
- 10x7 inch binder in heavy chipboard
- Binder and divider tabs are letterpressed, and the recipe cards are offset printed
- 40 blank 5.5x8.5 inch cards included (This makes for a nice, nearly full binder) The cards are also lined and designed on the back.
- 8 tab dividers with the following categories: Main dishes, Vegetables & Sides, Treats & Sweets, Breakfast, Breads & Rolls, Appetizers & Beverages, This & That, & Soups & Salads
- Divider tabs feature lines for "contents"