A versatile wax seal stamp that can be used for a variety of occasions. A few may include a wedding, engagement, Valentine's day, or to celebrate those you love. The heart design is hand drawn, digitalized, then etched into the brass stamp face. This design is unique to Modern Legacy Paper Company, you won't find it anywhere else!
- Peony flower design
- Rosewood handle
- 2.5 cm brass stamp face
Wax seal stamps can be used for a variety of projects and crafts. Most commonly, they are used to seal greeting cards. However, they can be used in gift wrapping, scrapbooking, wedding stationery & decor, and product packaging. For creative ideas of how to use your wax seal stamp, check out our blog.
How to Use a Wax Seal Stamp:
- Gather supplies needed: wax seal stamp, wax sealing spoon, sealing wax, candle or wax glue gun
- Melt sealing wax in one of three ways; wax beads, wickless wax sticks, wax glue gun sticks
- Pour hot wax onto project surface
- Press wax seal stamp into hot melted wax, allow wax to cool* (approx. 15 seconds)
- Remove wax seal stamp to reveal final design
*if wax seal stamp sticks to wax, let cool for longer to allow wax to completely set
Item includes: One (1) peony flower wax seal stamp
Free shipping for orders over $100.
$7.95 flat rate shipping for all orders under $100.
Free local pickup in Fircrest or Gig Harbor!