I Wet My Plants Candle
I Wet My Plants! - Infused With " Timed Lighting, Pinterest Soil Recipes & Zero Living Room Space " Scent: Citrus & Sage
Citrus & Sage
The perfect kitchen candle. The clean scent has top notes of mandarin, tangerine, ruby red grapefruit, and lemon rinds and bottom notes of fresh white sage leaves. My bestie calls this "Freshly Showered Man". Take that as you want.
- 100% Natural Soy (Grown and Manufactured in the U.S.)
- Hand poured by the Malicious Women in Snohomish, WA
- The Finest Custom Blended Fragrances
- Braided Cotton with Paper Core Wick (Zinc & Lead Free)
- No Additives (UV Inhibitors/ binders/ stabilizers or artificial colors)
- Easy to read, light and water resistant labels
- 9 oz. Reusable Apothecary (3.75" High X 2.75 DIA) Jar with Strong Metal Lid.
- Burn Time: Approximately 40 - 50 hours
Malicious Women Co. handcrafted soy candles are natural and burn cleaner than traditional paraffin candles. The scented, creamy soy wax is hand poured into a vintage apothecary style recyclable jar. After approximately 45 hours of burn time or when the candle wax burns down to 1/4" from the bottom of the jar, simply melt the remaining soy wax in very hot water and wipe clean. Visit their FAQ page to learn all the tips & tricks to ensure you get ALL 45 hours of burn time from your new candle.