Dot Journaling—A Practical Guide
How to Start and Keep the Planner, To-Do List, and Diary That’ll Actually Help You Get Your Life Together
Organize your life, record what matters, and get stuff done!
What the heck is a dot journal? It’s a planner, to-do list, and diary for every aspect of your life: work, home, relationships, hobbies, everything.
Early adopter Rachel Wilkerson Miller explains how to make a dot journal work for you—whether you find the picture-perfect examples on Pinterest inspiring or, well, intimidating. You decide how simple or elaborate your journal will be, and what goes in there:
- Lists of your to-dos, to-don’ts, and more
- Symbols that will make those lists efficient and effective
- Spreads to plan your day, week, month, or year
- Trackers for your habits and goals (think health, money, travel)
- Accouterments such as washi tape, book darts, and more!