Nature awaits! Get out, explore and get a little dirty along the way. We can already hear the crackling camp fire and taste the ooey gooey s'mores. 1 pack of 3 pairs!
Socks They Can't Pull Off!
We recommend sizing down a full size for “stay on” performance as these socks run large & the material has a lot of stretch.
- 100% skin-safe tested silicone dots on inside cuff gently hold socks in place
- Thicker to keep tiny toes warm and cozy
- Cushioned terry footbed for added comfort
- Silicone grips with size callouts on the bottom of sizes 6-12, 12-24, and 2T-3T help prevent slips and falls
- 85% cotton, 12% nylon, 3% spandex
- Breathable and soft
- Lightweight and absorbent
- Squid Fit Technology- elastic bands in the cuff and around the foot's top and bottom arch for added comfort and flexibility
RECOMMENDED WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
(For extended care instructions click HERE)
Wash before use. Gentle cycle with like colors, no bleach and no tumble drying. Did you just read this, roll your eyes, laugh uncontrollably and question whether or not we actually have kids?
We find placing your Squid Socks® in a garment bag makes it much easier to retrieve them pre-dryer session, if you so choose. If you do want to tumble dry your Squid Socks, we've found garment bags are also great at helping to reduce the dreaded pilling or little fuzz balls that come about as a result of friction.
Best garment longevity advice? Follow the packaging instructions. Honest parental advice? Do what you need to do.
Free shipping for orders over $100.
$7.95 flat rate shipping for all orders under $100.
Free local pickup in Fircrest or Gig Harbor!