All the Animals: How to Draw Books for Kids
Fun 5-minute drawing lessons for kids—great for young artists, birthday gifts, homeschool art lessons, and elementary art classes!
Perfect for budding artists and kids who have never drawn before, this beginner drawing book will teach your kid how to draw their favorite animals in no time! Author and professional artist Alli Koch’s kid friendly, mini drawing lessons will help your child practice their basic art skills and teach them how to draw with confidence. This book is perfect for kids 7-12, but kids as young as 5 with an interest in art will be able to easily follow along as well. No experience required!
• Easy-to-Follow Instructions: Simple steps and diagrams from start to finish
• 40+ Cool Projects: Learn how to draw favorite animals from the farm, forest, jungle, and sea, including everything from a llama to a dolphin to a kangaroo
• Layflat Binding: Making it easier for kids to keep the book open as they follow along
• Perforated Pages and Premium Paper: Easily removable pages that are thick and sturdy
• 9 x 9 Size: Big pages so your kid has no problem seeing each step.